for SmoochingSerpents BDSM Furniture
RLV is short for “Restrained Love Viewer” (former “Restrained Life Viewer”). RLV allows suitably scripted objects to do things to the victim — blindfold them, prevent them from talking or standing up and more — that otherwise scripts can’t do. Basically it enhances the feeling of being controlled in Second Life BDSM play.
Here are the basic instructions how to use RLV:
What you need:
To experience RLV you need to enable RLV in your Firestorm viewer (>preferences>firestorm) or install the Restraint Life Viewer on your computer. You can download it here: //www.erestraint.com/realrestraint/
Besides that, you need to wear a Relay. Most collars have one integrated, but if yours doesn’t, just click “GiveRelay” in the furniture menu, accept the given object, and wear it as a HUD. The relay will connect your avatar with the furniture and soon you’ll possibly find yourself in tight bondage. If anything is going wrong, or you’ve just decided to be a moody princess, simply touch the Relay HUD and you will be freed (=safewording).
You need nothing but the skills to click the right buttons…so read the next lines carefully!
1. Select “RLV” from the toy’s menu, then click “GRAB” and you’ll receive a menu with names.
3. Now choose an avatar. Your victim appears seated on the device. (if the name you want is not listed, the victim is either not using RLV, or not wearing an active RLV Relay or they are too far away from the furniture.)
4. The victim is locked down now (standing up is not possible for them). With locking down also TP is blocked and not available for the captive.
5. After a successful force sit, there will appear a menu that gives you options to restrict or strip the victim and a lot more…
While you play with that you can use all the animations of course.
6. The locked-down person can access the sexbeds menu (unless you forbid “touch” in RLV), but not the RLV options for themselves. You can lock multiple avatars on this toy. They will be able to control each others RLV, but not their own (means they can restrict each other, great for switching).
7. To free your victim(s), simply press the “RELEASE” button in the RLV menu.
8. An avatar is only locked if the “GRAB”-command has been used. Other avatars (also in RLV) who just sit on the balls by themselves are not locked or restricted by the furniture, if nobody selects “GRAB” and their names.
1. The toy messes up the animations:
– Select “STOP” in the toys menu and start the whole procedure again. (The victim will be released with the STOP command!)
2. I scan but nothing happens:
– Make sure your victim wears an active relay (on auto or ask) and the Restraint Life Viewer
– Make sure your victim is in a range of 20m
3. The victim is released, but the windlight is still different:
– Tell the ex-victim to either change their daytime settings or just keep enjoying the view…
(maybe there will be more to add here some day, just can’t think of any other trouble right now)